I will try my best to keep this as updated as possible, do email me if I forget for over 2 weeks!
Last Updated: July 30th 11:13pm EST
What I’m doing now
Right now I’m studying Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
- Finals start in 3 days, and I am sorta scared
- ECON101: Really need to study this because apparently the final is heavily weighted on the stuff post-midterm
- BET320: Finished this course! Really happy with what I learnt!
- ECE298: Also wrapped up this course! You can take a peek here
- ECE224: I’ve really the course, and Prof. Bishop. Hopefully I can live up to his expectations
- ECE208: Bonus assignment is wrapped up for the most part! Post-midterm stuff is studied
- ECE252: Some other cancer occured with this course, and hopefully does not take my grade down the drain.
- ECE207: Really need to catch up on Unit 6 if I want to get anything close to a decent grade.
- Devoting some time to projects outside of work before applying to jobs next term [sage]
- Sage work is temporarily on hold until I can get over with Finals
- Other side projects are also on hold for next term. I really need to get my game up to be able to truly make a mark next coop
- Read my next book, Eric Schmidt’s new book “The Trillion Dollar Coach”, and will be writing the review (will probably have to skim through it again, when writing the review since its been a while)