I will try my best to keep this as updated as possible, do email me if I forget for over 2 weeks!
Last Updated: Jun 1st 12:42am EST
What I’m doing now
Right now I’m studying Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
I’m currently looking for a Fall 2019 Internship preferably somewhere in California or continental United States.
- Studying has started but I’ve been pre occupied with preparing for interview, and will have some catching up to do not too long into the term.
- I am overloading the shit out of my term by taking an extra courses to bring my total up to 8 courses
- 1 business courses, 1 economics course, 1 info session course, 1 prototyping (
30hrs/term) course, 4 core courses
- the ECON course has looked like a lot of memorization, but my first midterm went pretty well
- the Business Entrepreneurship course now has a case study due by 6th of June, which means I have to get on it stat. Luckily I’m going to asking for some help from some of my friends
- ECE298(prototyping) is going well BUT the time commitment is totally not what they had said
- ECE224 looks like a lot of digital circuit design and programming (and none of the defintions, which is what I was worried about) which in my opinion is a pretty good mix. Pretty behind class so planning to catch up on the weekend
- ECE208 is going over the top of my head for now, atleast the part after the assignment because I haven’t actually been able to get around to it. Hopefully planning to do it over the weekend.
- ECE252 looks to be really easy at the time of speaking, but I don’t want to jinx myself yet. I’m having a lot of fun with the labs.
- ECE207 has forcibly kept me the most up to date because of the weekly 15 minute assignments but I’m really far behind on the uploaded assignments
- Devoting some time to projects outside of work before applying to jobs next term [sage/waterlooworks2]
- I have officially resigned from alI l forms of social media, and will not be giving the tech giants any more data into my browsing habits. No YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit or Google Plus (RIP)
- Read my next book, Eric Schmidt’s new book “The Trillion Dollar Coach”, and will be writing the review (soon)
- I also somehow managed to squeeze in 9 seasons of
The Office on Netflix in about a month, which is totally insane in my opinion